Monday, Jan 3, 2011 -- Featured Post: irreplacable.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

thinking of you

You crossed my mind many times today. To many to count, let alone forget.

I still miss you very much every morning i wake. When look in my phone for your message, i hope i see one every time.

I'm really touched that you SMSed me today telling me about your day... Really a pleasant surprise to get your message. A smile was instantly craved on my face.

But i wasted no time to reply you. Still, when i did, there was so much i wanted to tell you, but i held back, for i worry that i may annoy you again -- after what you told me in the car that night.

I never want to hurt you -- at all. Esp now when you're not mine to hold and comfort. I really miss you, but i will listen to you, won't do things to annoy you anymore.

It's a challenge in my heart that only i know -- how tough it really is. To see you in front of me, and know that you are right there, but i can't get close to you, that's really difficult.

I hope the next few days won't be so hard for me... I am constantly losing my mind for you.



Indeed, i am thinking of you.

No comments: