Monday, Jan 3, 2011 -- Featured Post: irreplacable.

Friday, January 7, 2011

dream come true

Today i dreamt of you. Again.

It was so vividly true, it felt almost surreal. I spent some of my time to help you with a few things. I went around with you.

As we were constantly together, my feelings ran wild -- yet i remember that you told me not to think too or do too much (even in the dream T_T).

I wanted to get close to you, but i kept fighting back the urge to do something i might regret.

Opportunity presented itself umpteen times; i felt like a lion about to pounce on the deer for prey.

It was so difficult, that i even held back tears swelling in my eyes, choking on soft, soft sobs, when i heard some touching music on the radio. (this dream is abit weird)

I tried never to mention anything about love or him while we talked, and that was the hardest part. I wish you knew, but even if you didn't, it was better that i never mentioned it.

Then you got a few calls, i think. When you spoke on the phone, so happily and relax, i guessed it was him. With no where to turn, i just sat there and just took it -- everything.

One part of me says control. The other is raging inside me to know what you two are talking about. Sigh.

Then one part you were troubled. I was pleased that i could reassure you. It was about work, i think. Or something related to it. Its the simple pleasures like seeing a smile of relief on your face that keeps me going on and on for you.

I also remember that we ended up on clouds -- somehow we did. We laid side by side, my heart was raging with emotions, to say the least. Every cell in my body wanted you more than i wanted myself. Yet i held back so much; for i knew you were with him. It's not right to, anyway.

Yet the very dream of me and you laying side by side on clouds, made happy tears glisten down my cheeks -- oh what a joy it was! Just having you next to me, is more than enough to make me indescribably happy beyond words -- or even tears! i think i also cried in real life...

But alas, I woke up soon after i felt the tears and realize it was a dream...




It felt like a worth while dream. I never blamed you for anything that's going on. in fact, i have only adoration and affection for you -- if not more. i just hope you follow your heart and it will lead you... it pains me to see you torn between two thorns.





hoping for that dream to come true.

No comments: