Monday, Jan 3, 2011 -- Featured Post: irreplacable.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

that delivery

Just as i posted to my blog yesterday, i found the courage to read your blog again.

Something inside of me made me wanna do it. And so i did. One click, and i was there.

Cautiously, i read on, hoping not to lose control of my emotions. I held it in.

With every line i read, my heart grew heavier. Not because of my feelings, but because of reading what you are going through at the moment. We've not been in contact for almost one week, and that to me, is a heck of a long time.

I was concerned when i read about your life this past one week. I knew you had some minor adjustments to do in your new job, but i never quite expected you to be so hard-pressed for time, that you don't have time for yourself. And when you're stressed up and feel like exploding, you didn't have anyone to comfort and support you.

Reading that just broke my heart.

I want to be there for you. I need you to know that everything will be okaay, and i will be with you, through high and low moments. I want nothing else in this life than to just be your man.

When i heard about your company dinner and the birthday celebration, i prayed that you wouldn't get lost way and be safe all the way. And if you'd met up with him, that you'll reach home safe and sound.

Knowing that you'll be rushing on Saturday morning made me worry about you. Still, in the current situation i am in with you, i know i can't do much for you but i still wanted to do what i could.

Hence, the delivery. i've not had such an adrenaline rush to do anything for anyone like that before. I really wanted to make it there before you, drop off and leave, so things won't feel awkward between us. I's really hoped you'd think it's from him, or someone else, but not from me.

And I just thought you'd be hungry.

I'm quite pleased that things worked out the way they did. Like i said before, so much has happened in merely just in a days and they have opened my eyes to what potential of a person, i can really be -- for you.

I truly believe everyone has the power within them to change for what they believe in -- and for love. And changes like these only serve to make a person better and better then he/she every was.


If you have time, FIND the meaning here.
>
>
I love you more than you could ever imagine... I hope to put away the pass and share my future together with you... It's unfortunate that it took me afew wake up calls to make me realize that i had something so precious in my life... I promise to never break your heart... ever.
>
>
Regardless, I'm just glad and grateful that i made...



that delivery.

No comments: