Monday, Jan 3, 2011 -- Featured Post: irreplacable.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

the wait

The whole of last week was a nothing short of a mess. I didn't like one bit of it but i'm forced to go through it. I had no choice. But i think i just wana pen down the good times before the catastrophic week.

Dinner arrangements were made. Everything was set. And to my pleasant surprise, your dad spent me dinner instead. : )

I will never forget that moment, when you came to open the gate, the way our eyes met, and how we exchanged a shy "hiee" to each other. So simple yet so fulfilling and real... like when we first met. It is true they say, that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Oh how i missed that moment.

I felt abit shame in your house because at first i didn't know how to react. I hadn't seen you in a week and naturally, i didn't know where to begin. But i'm glad things worked happened they way they did.

Even in the car, i am quite surprised that you found out so much about what i've done. I hope it didn't leave a bad taste in your mouth.

And as much as i enjoyed dinner, i just couldn't help but notice that you were somewhat distracted by unfinished work at home. Even your mother told me she realized that. I was worried for you.

That's why nothing else mattered except to take care of you at home that night. To make sure you were comfortable and had everything you needed to get your work done. I miss being by yourside, giving you a back rub when you feel tired, caressing your hair while you worked, and even sponge wipe your face to keep you fresh... that night i felt like i want to take care of your for the rest of my life. And i want to because i can.

I'm glad i could provide you with most of everything you needed that night; it was really unforgettable. I really want to do things like this with you when we get to live together, sometime in the future...

Life has never been the same without you. It has changed somewhat, brought out some newness in me -- but no matter what i do in life, there is always a void in my heart that tells me i'm missing something. Someone.


I want to make things happen for you.
I want to protect you in times of trouble.
I want to make you feel better all the time.
I want to be there for you.





But i guess it is not now. And so i will have to endure...
>
i really miss you


>


the wait.

No comments: