Monday, Jan 3, 2011 -- Featured Post: irreplacable.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

on my mind

I miss you, i really really do.

You're always on my mind from the moment i wake, till i close my eyes to sleep. I cannot admit this more honestly.

I see you everywhere, i think of you every time; but then there is a constant struggle within me, should i want to make contact with you.

I'd often think how you would feel, having to balance matters of two hearts, as well as all your current work that keeps you occupied. You'd probably already have too much to be concerned with anyway. I long to be your aid in times of need, or simply just in times of utter busyness.

I could not bear to make you any more irritated and confused than you should be... I gather strength to hold back and give you space; i'd admire you from a far, if that's what it takes right now...

Though in my heart, i'd wish you would think of me from time to time. Just knowing will give me peace, and some measure of hope.

And that would have made all the difference.



Thinking of you. Always.

No comments: