Monday, Jan 3, 2011 -- Featured Post: irreplacable.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

dream

I stayed up late last night. Again.

Yet this morning, i was rudely awoken at 9am. Just a shudder and a blink, i was wide awake. I was really really heart sick; tears were flowing down my cheeks when i opened my eyes.

I felt emo.

I dreamt of you and him. It was somewhere on a rooftop. You guys had dinner and all nice things during the sunset. As the evening progressed, you two got intimate -- and i woke up.

My heart was so hallowed that i curled up under my comforter and hugged my pillow so tightly -- hoping to fill the void.

I'm afraid i can't find the strength i need. I'm so exhausted. I really love you and miss you so much...

I hope you can sense it.

Please forgive me for my actions. I yearned so much for your attention and affection, but i'm struggling not to ask for too much right now; i'm afraid you'd be upset with me. Just wanted you to know that.



Wished it never happened.

No comments: