Monday, Jan 3, 2011 -- Featured Post: irreplacable.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

my bao bei

Gary Cao - You are my baby

[source]
我一直在寻找
I have always seeked
可爱的微笑
The cutest smile
今天终于让我找到
Today, you've let me finally found it
我希望你知道
I hope that you know
我不是开玩笑
That I'm not joking
今天才发现了你的好
I just discovered your goodness today
你有特别的味道
You have a special flavour
让我神魂颠倒
Which electrifiess my soul
我想我一定是中了招
I think I must have been attacked by a spell
呜美丽在燃烧
My tears (for your beauty) are falling uncontrollably
我快控制不了
I can�t control myself
wu..........
其实我不错
I�m actually a good person
可以考虑我
You can test me
什么都可以
However you want
just don't say no
我们手牵手
We hold hands
沙滩走一走
Strolling along the sea shore
只要跟你在一起就足够
It�s enough if you're with me
希望你能当我宝贝
I want you to be my baby
你一定不会后悔
You will not regret it
我只有一个要求
I just have one request
就是要对你好
To be good to you
永远不让你流泪
Forever, I won�t let you shed tears
永远都不让你心碎
I won�t let your heart break
希望你相信我
I hope you can believe me
我们在一起好吗
Can we be together?
只要你相信我
Only if you believe me


Such meaningful words which touches the heart. I almost teared when i heard it tonight.. raining and cold sumore = emo. SIGH. I have hope and wish they will be true for us again.


You are my bao bei.


No comments: