Monday, Jan 3, 2011 -- Featured Post: irreplacable.

Monday, December 27, 2010

it can't be true

Lately i've been thinking...

How you have been so charming and gracious to me.
How you always think of my feelings - you carefully made sure the couple photo of you and him wasn't posted on e's blog.
How you care and worry for me when i am emo.

I find it hard to believe that such many years of being together, of sharing our equal amounts of ups and downs, your love for me would have just diminished within weeks... it cannot be true.

I know i have wronged you in the past, but what matters most is that i am fixing it for the tomorrows to come.

I really miss you with each passing moment; i want us back.

Please have a heart for the heart which was once with yours...



pleading to find a place in your heart again.

No comments: