Monday, Jan 3, 2011 -- Featured Post: irreplacable.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

intertwined


Every night before i sleep, i stare into the ceiling and think of you.

Every morning when i wake, my heart feels really empty because it misses you.


Today, getting to meet you and spend sometime with you eased my heart's burdens. It felt so calm and relaxing. I wished our situation now never existed. It's like i've known you all my life, and there's just so much between us that can't be forgotten.

People reading this may not understand what it feels like to love beyond one's self, to give another person their all. I don't blame them, because we are unique. Each would have their own thoughts. But i wish you'd consider what we had going for us.

I would go to the ends of the world for you, i would. You know that. I have done it before, and i will always do it again for you.

I am terribly saddened that our dire situation was due to many small things that transpired to a big problem. I am humbled by the patience you have for me, and for us; though i wished you'd waited alil longer. We could have talked -- i would live by ways which suit you, as you have too, with mine. A relationship is made up of giving and taking. And I would gladly give more to you than i will ever want to take back.

Oh how i miss having you by my side, laughing or even quarrelling -- you mean so much to me. When i drove home, i just couldn't take it. The sadness inside is so great, i'm dazed and i don't know what to do next. One part of me urges me to be with you as often as i can, to show change; yet i love you so much to see you hurt between two people -- him and me. I couldn't bear the thought of you consoling one and reassuring the other, all at the expense of your emotional well being. But it pains me because i cannot get close to you and share my feelings.

I need you in my life; i will want to do my best to change your mind about me.

I was never angry with you; i mean, how could i? You're such an amazing person in my life. When we first met, you saved me from my old ways -- you were my inspiration. Then you became my strength, supported me in my work and life. You always pushed me to be better with goals and ideals. You gave my life new direction.

You were patient with me throughout; you cared so much about me and my family. You tolerated my tantrums and my busy schedule. And my sluggishness in getting a new car. Yet you always, always had something nice to say to me. You are irreplaceable.

You have been there and done so much for me. Likewise, i adore you to bits and would stop at nothing to make you happier, now more than ever. People change; i want to change for the better.

Again, I was never angry at you. Just saddened there is another. I wished it wasn't so. I believe there is still something worth saving in us.


Intertwined.


No comments: